This type of photography is used to highlight accessories including handbags, shoes and jewellery. It is an uncomplicated approach, usually showcasing items on a white background with reflection or shadows to create dimensions within images. Different angles and lighting patterns can also be used to generate visually engaging images.
How Sage Works
Product positioning and styling in flat lay photography can be the difference between the degree of your product’s penetration into its target market. This is why we make sure your product stands out from the rest. Showcasing and highlighting the features that make your product unique and distinguished. Our team are meticulous in product placement, editing and creating images that bring your product to life.
We plan every detail of your flat lay photography shoot, send us or drop off your product and we will complete the rest. Our team experts utilise their state-of-the-art vision to choose the backgrounds, props, lighting all the way to your flat lay photography’s re-touching. No distractions, the perfect balance of texture, contrast, lighting and composition.
• Womenswear • Menswear • Kids • Sport • Lingerie • Swimwear • Beauty • Accessories • Jewellery • Shoes • Bags • Lookbook • Catalogue • eCommerce
- Depending on your product, different angles, variations or close ups of the same product can be offered at a reduced image rate. Please note that our minimum image rate for any product shot is £6.00.
- Additional high-end retouching is charged at £50 per hour.
- Please note there is a minimum studio hire charge of £100 for 2 hours, £250 for a half day and £350 for a full day depending on booking times.
- Prices are negotiable based on volume of project.